Gas Furnaces Rental Program
Having a quality gas furnace installed in your house is the most convenient way to live in comfort during wintertime. Ottawa is not the warmest place on the Earth, and this equipment is a must here. But don’t fly to buy as renting can be way more beneficial. For example, you can save money on renting and also be eligible for government subsidies and grants. And it’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Rent with HVAC Services in Ottawa to get even more advantages. We guarantee fast, high-quality service accompanied by peace of mind only.
Licensed & Insured
Always Meeting Deadlines
Why Rent Gas Furnaces with HVAC Services in Ottawa?
HVAC Services in Ottawa has been on the market for many years. We understand that to be successful, any business should confess a principle of flexibility and care about customers. Thus, the list of our services is in the process of constant improvement. Very often, we reconsider it to add new options.
get a thermostat as a gift
when buying 3 or more productsGet free Gift
Why Prefer Gas Furnace Renting to Buying?
- Renting is cheaper than buying. While choosing this option, you not only avoid paying through the nose but also get an opportunity to put aside some additional money.
- A free Maintenance Plan is included. Our licenced technicians will repair your rented furnace absolutely for free if needed.
- Renting does not exclude further buying. You can pay off your rented equipment whenever you want.
- You can rent a furnace for any time period (for wintertime, for example) while buying is literally FOREVER.
- Does mobility matter for you? Especially if you are not a permanent Ottawa resident, renting can suit your situation.
Our Offer to Rental Customers
- We will do all the work from A to Z; your participation will be minimal. Our specialists will take care not only of the correct equipment installation but also of your peace of mind.
- Transparent and understandable terms.
- No prepayment, all work is paid upon completion.
- Convenient monthly payments.
- No additional costs. Maintenance and repair of a rented furnace, in case of its breakdown or malfunctioning, are done at our expense.
- A one-day furnace installation.
- No minimal rental terms – choose any time period you wish.
- Only the licensed technicians with perfect knowledge will work with you.
- No intermediaries – we work directly with such brands as Lennox, Carrier, American Standard, Bryant, Amana and others.
- We care about our customers and strive to make the furnace rental service simple, transparent, and accessible to the maximum for all Ottawa residents.
How does a gas furnace work?
Despite the fact that there are an uncountable number of gas boilers, with different designs and functionality, the principle of operation for all boilers is the same. It functions due to gas, of course. Each boiler has two main units, a gas burner and a heat exchanger. It uses a fan to circulate air in the spaces of the house and supply cold air back for reheating. This is called forced-air heating. The energy efficiency of a furnace depends on its Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE), which basically tells you how much fuel is used for heating and how much is lost due to combustion.
What happens if I decide to move during the rent period?
HVAC Services in Ottawa offers an option to transfer your rental to the next owner. The whole process is straightforward and requires minimal effort. In case a new owner rejects the deal, our specialists will uninstall the rented furnace absolutely for free.
What is the minimum rental period?
One month. Why don't we offer shorter periods? There is little practical need and logic in renting a furnace for a few weeks. Winter lasts three month... But God, we're in Canada, so gas furnaces here are not a luxury but a need. Very few people would desire to rent it for a concise period.
I'm not the type of person who cares a lot about my own household equipment health. And that played a low-down trick with me. It turned out that in order to function correctly and long, the air conditioner should be served and maintained regularly. Of course, I haven't done that, and my mini-split got out of order. Thank God, my wife found the HVAC Ottawa website, so we decided to call them immediately. We needed a quick repair. The specialist arrived on the same day. He had all the necessary instruments and spare parts in his truck. Thus, the entire repair process didn't take long, and everything was ready on the same day. Kevin also offered us a good Protection Plan to overcome such incidents in the future. Really recommend this service to everyone! P.S. That you a lot, Kevin! You saved our day!
For me, these guys and ladies are absolute leaders! When it comes to water heating equipment, they know it inside and out! A few days ago, I decided to get read of my old channel water heater. I should admit that had to be done a long time ago. So I decided to find the nearest shop. Luckily, Google Maps hinted me to HVAC Ottawa. The guys helped me find a powerful and not expensive tankless water heater. Plus, they removed the old one and set up a new model for free. That blew my socks off!
I've never thought that to find just a good HVAC service in Ottawa would be so hard. I’ve tried several options, but they, to tell the truth, failed. Thank my partner, she found HVAC Ottawa (some colleague recommended it to her). And now we use only their services. Now, our equipment runs like clockwork! Definitely recommend!
How can I characterize HVAC Ottawa? Maybe, the best words will be high quality at low prices. I use their services regularly for different purposes - to clean filters, repair my furnace and so on. A humidifier was my recent purchase, and this device is pretty good as everything else here. Five stars for keeping service high!